Monday, December 22, 2008

My Mixes>> Rubi Rubisimo

Monday, December 22, 2008
Its been something that I have been real good at and, at the advice of a friend of mine to take my mind off of recent events, I've come to release another mix. I mi house, reggaeton, salsa, merrengue and anything else that keeps people movig so, I have taken the time to produce my 2nd salsa mix ever.

Yes, only my second. But, for anyone who knows me well enough, they know that I express myself with the lyrics of anything that I may mix.

Here's a quick tracklist:

1.) Te Regalo El Corazón - El Gran Combo
2.) Nombre De Mujer - Angel Canales
3.) Tu Alma Y La Mia - El Gran Combo
4.) Usted - Tito Rojas
5.) Ella Se Hizo Deseo (Live cut) - Tito Rojas
6.) Que Hay De Malo - Jerry Rivera
7.) Una Y Mil Veces - Jerry Rivera
8.) Volando Entre Tus Brazos - Marc Anthony

TTL: 30 min, 27 sec

0 comments:

 
The BKConnection Blog ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates